Usage and Service Terms
- One person may not open more than one free account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal purpose.
- Karani reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You must provide your full legal name and a valid email address in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for all Content posted under your account.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining your data. Karani is not liable for any loss of Content or data.
- Violation of any of these terms of service listed on this page will result in a termination of your account with the Service.
- You will indemnify and defend Karani if you violate any terms of service.
- You are not to modify, reproduce, duplicate, resell, or exploit any portion of the Service.
- Technical support is available only by email and only to paying customers.
- Karani does not guarantee uptime (uninterrupted service). We will do our best to provide a satisfactory uptime, but some conditions are beyond our control. If the service suffers outages or down time, you will not be repaid for the downtime.
- Karani warrants that it is the owner of the Services, but makes no other warranty or guarantee.
Payment and Cancellation
- Your acount will be billed in advance for the next pay period (a month unless otherwise specified) and each payment is non-refundable. If you cancel in the middle of the pay period, you will not be charged any more money but also will not receive any refund.
- If you cancel or downgrade your account you may lose some or all content, data, or features. Karani is not liable for any such loss.
- Prices of all Services, including monthly subscription plan fees, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from Karani.
Security and Copyright Terms
- All Content uploaded to Karani is still the property of its original owners. Karani claims no right to ownership.
- Karani reserves the right to remove any content from the Service at any time.
- The programming and design of the Service is copyright 2011-2017 Karani Productions, Inc. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the scripting, coding, design, or concepts without express written permission from Karani.
- Although Karani encrypts data on our servers, you understand that your data may still be transferred in an unencrypted format across your own networks. Karani is not responsible for any data loss or compromise based on the insecurity of a network other than Karani's servers.
- You are responsible for the safety of your login email and password, and Karani takes no resposibility for any loss due to misuse of your login and password or your own lack of security in this area.
- Karani is not responsible for the Content posted on the Service. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
Karani reserves the right to update and change these Terms of Service as needed without notice. Continued use of the Service after any changes to the features of the Service will constitute your consent to those changes.
Karani is committed to protecting your privacy.
We will collect information you provide us with whether explicitly (by filling out a form) or implicitly (for example, by sending us an email.)
We may also collect non-identifying information about the Service that resides on your device such as configuration settings, location information, access information and usage information.
We will not resell or abuse your private information or that of your contacts. We will not share any of your information without your explicit consent except as mandated by the government or, if your account is a part of an organizational account/partnership, the consent of your parent organization.
We log IP Addresses in order to protect the Service and its users from malicious attacks, and track overall anonymous usage statistics.
- Your password is destructively hashed, so no one can steal your password from our database.
- Our servers are audited against security intrusions on a regular basis.
- Our software is all kept up-to-date, which fights against any possible exploits being discovered in them.
- We're protected against all of the major forms of web site hacking.
- We're running on our own secure virtual server.
- Our servers never even touch your credit card information. It's all stored with Braintree, a top industry payment processor.
Any questions regarding these terms and policies should be directed to email@example.com or by mail:
1807 W. Sunnyside Suite 1G
Chicago, IL 60640